I made it

Hello there.

I can't believe we're already halfway through April and in about a few weeks Ramadhan is about to come. Guess who belum ganti puasa lagi? (obviously me, duhh)

....
...
..
.

Honestly I've been sitting in front of my laptop for a while like a total fool (not that I normally don't look like one, because my friends think I'm so stupid some most of the time hahaha) trying to figure out what should I write for the mukadimah of this post. You see, this is why I got a B+ for bahasa melayu, too much time spent on the opening when I could just write a simple one and give my all in the contents, which definitely are more critical than the pendahuluan. Okay let bygone be bygone. | Walaupun diri sendiri masih tak percaya dapat B+ untuk BM (heavy sigh) |

So anyways, today's post is about keputusan panggilan interview for TESL that I've been waiting for with bated breath. It's finally out and guess who's rejected by her second choice, UPSI but accepted by her first choice, UiTM??

ME!




P/S : Didn't blur out my birth date so that you can see how young I am.



Comments

Popular Posts